Roblox is a very popular gaming platform where you can create your own games as well as play games created by other gamers. It has over 200 million active users and still counting. It is a great platform to spend your time.
But it’s not everyone’s cup of tea.
If you are addicted to this platform and just want to take a break, there is always an option to log out. This way you won’t lose your stats and you have the option to sign up whenever you want.
But, if you don’t have much patience, your last resort might be to delete your Roblox account.
How to Delete Your Roblox Account
Roblox does not provide an option to delete an account once you have created it. And, you need to contact Roblox customer service first to delete your account and then cancel the membership.
Contact Roblox Customer Service
If you really want to leave Roblox for good, you will have to go through a bit of a tedious process, which is to contact customer support and ask them to delete your account and all your personal data and information.
Here’s how to contact Roblox customer service.
- Visit the Roblox home page on your web browser and Login to your account using your username and password.
- Once logged in, you should be able to see a bunch of options in the top right corner of your screen, including your username.
- From there, click on the Settings icon then select ‘To help’ in the drop-down menu.
- Scroll to Promoted Items section and click Contact us.
- Click on the Support form. This will redirect you to their support page, where you can fill out a form regarding your issues and ask them to review it.
- On the support page, fill in the relevant information about your account.
- In the Problem details section, you will need to specify the problem you are having. For us, the closest thing would be to canceling a member, so select that option.
- In the description box, please ask them to delete your account and click on the Submit button.
It may take a few days for their customer service representative to contact you, so you’ll have to wait until then. Your account will be deleted once they contact you and verify your information.
Or, you can just uninstall Roblox from your device and forget that you ever had a Roblox account. Since Roblox cleans up accounts that have been inactive for a long time once a year, your account may be automatically deleted without you having to do anything.
However, before uninstalling Roblox, you’ll probably want to cancel your subscription plans if you don’t want to worry about why your credit is building up each month.
Here’s how you can cancel your monthly subscription plan in Roblox.
Canceling Roblox Subscription or Payment
Here are the methods to cancel Roblox subscription:
- Open the Roblox homepage in your browser and Login to your account.
- In the upper right corner of your screen, click the Settings icon.
- Select Settings in the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Billing option.
- Click on the Cancel renewal button and follow the given instructions.
You can cancel subscriptions on your Apple or Android phone using the following methods.
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Tap your name.
- Press the Subscriptions option.
- Now tap on the app you want to unsubscribe from.
- Scroll down until you see the unsubscribe button and press it.
On Android phone
- Open the play store on your phone.
- Tap your profile picture and select Payments and subscriptions.
- Press on Subscriptions.
- Now select an app on which you want to cancel subscriptions.
- Scroll down and tap the unsubscribe button.
To note: You cannot purchase subscription plans on Xbox consoles.