Canelo Alvarez and Dmitry battled it out on DAZN in a massive light heavyweight clash on Saturday night – you can watch the replay now.
Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez has returned to the light heavyweight division in pursuit of a second world title at 175 pounds.
Canelo took on WBA light heavyweight champion Dmitry Bivol amid speculation that a win for the Mexican would have launched a pursuit of all four division belts.
However, Bivol delivered a superb performance that left the Mexican off from the start in one of the most compelling fights of the year, and possibly the biggest upset so far in 2022.
DAZN is showing the replay of the fight in most countries (except Mexico and Latin America) and you can watch it again.
Here’s everything you need to know ahead of Canelo vs. Bivol.
Can I watch Canelo vs. Bivol again on DAZN?
The card will be streamed live on DAZN in over 200 countries around the world (excluding Mexico and Latin America). You can purchase a subscription here. However, if you’re in Argentina, Chile, and Colombia, you need to download the DAZN app from the Apple App Store or Android Google Play Store and then sign up from there, rather than through a web browser.
Fight fans in the United States and Canada can watch the fight on DAZN PPV, more information can be found here.
What devices are supported on DAZN?
DAZN is available on web browsers at DAZN.com (excluding Argentina, Chile and Colombia) and also has apps available for all of the following TV and streaming devices:
|Mobile devices||TV and streaming devices||Game consoles|
|iPhones, iPads||Amazon FireTV||PlayStation 4|
|Android phones, tablets||Amazon Fire TV Stick||playstation5|
|Amazon Fire tablet||Android-TV||Xbox One|
|AppleTV||Xbox X series | S|
|LG Smart TV, Smartcast|
|Panasonic Smart TV|
|Samsung smart TV|
|Sony smart TV|
Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez profile and bio
- Nationality: Mexico
- Date of Birth: July 18, 1990
- Height: 5′ 8″
- Reach: 70.5″
- Total fights: 61
- Record: 57-2-2 (39 KOs)
Dossier and biography of Dmitry Bivol
- Date of Birth: December 18, 1990
- Height: 6′ 0″
- Reach: 72″
- Total fights: 20
- Record: 20-0 (11 KOs)
Canelo vs. Bivol fight card
- Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez vs. Dmitry Bivol; For Bivol’s WBA light heavyweight title
- Scott Alexander vs. Zhilei Zhang; Heavy weights
- Montana Love against Gabriel Gollaz Valenzuela; super light
- Shakhram Giyasov versus Christian Gomez; Welterweight
- Joselito Velazquez versus Jose Soto; Flyweight
- Alexis Espino vs. Aaron Silva; Average weight
- Marc Castro versus Pedro Vincente Scharbaai; Lightweight
- Elnur Abduraimov versus Manuel Correa; super featherweight
- Fernando Angel Molina against Ricardo Valdovinos; super light