Reports to: Director, Strategy Compliance and Business Development
Purpose of the work
Oversee the effective development and implementation of the organization’s strategic planning processes and corporate performance contracting process as well as the monitoring and compliance of performance contracts for the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
Minimum academic, professional and experience qualifications
- Master in economics, strategic management, administration / business management from a recognized institution;
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, economics, business administration, commerce or related field from a recognized institution;
- Leadership management course lasting at least four (4) weeks at a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer application;
- Membership of a relevant professional body;
- At least nine (9) years of experience, including four (4) in a management position;
- Professional certification in economics, strategic management or any relevant certification
- Must meet the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Method of application
Qualified and interested applicants are requested to submit their letter of application, curriculum vitae (which contains details of qualifications, work experience, email and telephone contacts, including names, telephone and email contacts of three (3) references who must know the candidates’ work experience background) and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials.
In addition, interested applicants must specifically obtain and submit with their application, valid copies of the following documents;
- Certificate of good conduct from the Criminal Investigations Directorate (CID)
- Authorisation Certificate of the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Tax Compliance Certificate
- Authorisation Anti-Corruption and Ethics Authority (EACC) form
- Authorisation certificate from a recognized credit reference bureau (CRB)
Please note that applications without ALL of the requirements of Chapter 6 WILL NOT be considered.
All applications must be received by Monday 06 September 2021 at the latest.
KenTrade values ââdiversity, which is why women and people with disabilities (PWD) are strongly encouraged to apply
Other Accounting, Business Management and Administration positions that may interest you
Browse all open jobs